Roof Sheating Replacement (Townhouses Only) Permit Application
Permits are obtained by submitting an electronic application on the Permit Portal https://portal.cityoflaurel.org/Energov_Prod/SelfService#/home
The following steps must be followed when using the Permit Portal:
- Create a New Account (click on the Login or Register button) or if you already have an account (sign In through this button).
- After you sign on, click on the Permit button.
- Find the permit that you are looking for and click on the Apply blue button to start the process.
- Fill in all information leaving no blanks.
Contact Department of the Fire Marshal & Permit Services for fee cost.
- Residential Roof Replacement Permit Application
Fire resistant treated materials must be used in replacement sheeting